Sponsoring Program: Hill Country State Natural Area
Are you a people-person who loves the outdoors? Become a Volunteer Front Desk Clerk at Hill Country State Natural Area!
· Collect park entrance fees.
· Register campers.
· Orient guests to the natural area- recommend trails, activities, and campsites.
· Communicate general information about the natural area and the nearby towns.
· Answer phone calls.
· Assist staff members with opening and closing procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Volunteer shifts will be on an as-needed basis. Shifts may either be a full day (8:00am-5:00pm with a one hour lunch break) or a half day.
· Must be willing and able to provide exceptional customer service, handle money, and work well with park staff, other volunteers, and guests.
· Shifts may be on both weekdays and weekends.
· Must follow agency safety procedures, dress, and grooming standards (volunteer uniform will be provided!).
· Background check required.
This is a great volunteer opportunity for anyone looking to gain skills in customer service and park operations!
Please note: this is NOT a park host position, therefore an RV space is not included.