Sponsoring Program: Devils River State Natural Area-North Unit
Looking for helpful and self motivated campground Park Host. Host is required to complete a minimun of 24 volunteer hours per week .
Camp ground Host daily duties include:
- Provide a warm friendly greeting to park's day and overnight visitors
- Work as Customer Service Representive at Visitor Center
- Instruct visitors of after hour's regristration requirements
- Direct overnight visitors to camping area and specific sites
- Clean restroom, shower building and bunkhouse
- Litter clean up
- Clean campsite and fire rings
- Assist with mowing campsites
- Assist park ranger with light maintenance duties
- Other duties based on interests, skills, and park needs
Applicants must be 18 years of age and older.
A criminal background check is required.
Campground Park Host will be provided with electrical hook up, water, sewer, washer and dryer.
Park is open to the public from Friday at 8 am to Monday at 5pm.
Current interest list for February & March 2020 please call the park 830-395-2133.