Sponsoring Program: Mother Neff State Park
A great opportunity to host at one of the first state parks in Texas. Openings starting in November 2020 and scheduling for 2021.
Park Hosts duties include:
- Customer service by greeting customers and providing
- Cleaning of campsites, facilities, and restrooms
- Site checks, meter checks, litter patrol, operating a UTV
- Assist in standard maintenance operations
Depending upon selected applicant's experience, duties might also include:
- Assisting in office operations
- Interpretive activities and events.
- If interested contact James McDowell at (254) 853-2389.
Criminal Background Check required. Hosts will be provided with a Full Hook-Up (Water/Sewer/Electric) site in exchange for a minimum scheduled work hours per week of 30 (couple) / 25 (single). You must be a minimum of 18 years old to apply.